contoh isi pesan agar paypal diverifikasi

Tulis ini sebagai isi pesan lalu kirim ke email manualverify@paypal.com < Copy Paste Alamat Email ini

SUBEK / JUDUL EMAIL : Please Verify My Unverified Account
ISI PESAN
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear admin,
My name is [NAMA LENGKAP ANDA DISINI] with my account email is [EMAIL ANDA DISINI] and my phone number is [NOMOR HP ANDA DISINI]
I want to get the account verified in my account to start a business online, but I find it difficult to enter into a credit card account in Indonesia.
Here is proof that the account is mine to enter the ID card, Bank and Credit Card Holders. Please check the attached files contains :
1. Front of Photo my ID Card/Driver License
2. Rear of Photo my ID Card/Driver License
3. Photo Front Of Bank Account
4. Photo Rear Bank Account
5. Photos ATM Card Front
6. Rear ATM Card Photos

Thank you very much.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kirim ke : manualverify@paypal.com < Copy Paste Alamat Email ini
Tunggu 2 - 4 hari untuk mendapatkan status terverifikasi

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.